Monday 11 March 2013

our first dinner

finally home after a busy trip back to my home town of wollongong. i spent time with friends and family- long overdue. attended a beautiful wedding. visited galleries. ate yummy food at great restaurants...thanks alphabet st!! partied at my beautiful nieces 2nd birthday. and went for long walks along the beach which were a real treat.



north beach wollongong


birthday bunny amaya
it was such a fun filled trip yet i just couldn't wait to be home by the end of it. i couldn't wait to be back to my quiet, serene and simple space. my space that houses me and my little family (husband and pet bird) my work (a blessing to be able work from home), my pantry (gluten free), my thoughts (home as a daily thinking ground) and my experiences (all things good and bad that happen; life). 

how do i sum up my gladness to be home? this easy and tasty homecoming dinner of pork cutlets with roasted potato and sweet potato and baby spinach and grilled asparagus salad. 




pork marinade
garlic
fresh rosemary and oregano
olive oil
salt
pepper
hot paprika
rice wine vinigar/lemon juice
dijon mustard
balsamic vinigar
























No comments:

Post a Comment